Pinewood’s Counseling Department works together to:
- support students to grow academically and socially
- collaborate with teachers, administrators, parents, and community
- based providers to promote student success
- facilitate a connection between home and school
The Department is comprised of:
- Mrs. Michelle Gaffney, School Psychologist – conducts psychoeducational services, oversees the Committee on Special Education meetings, and provides behavioral support services.
- Mrs. Amy Stannard, School Counselor – facilitates classroom based lessons and provides short term school based individual and group counseling services.
- Mrs. Elizabeth Haynesworth, School Social Worker – provides services to students who have counseling on their IEP as well as short term school based individual and group counseling services.
Below are links to various Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports program (PBIS) resources for parents and students: