With the SchoolMessenger app, you can personalize communications from your school or district into one centralized feed, with 24/7/365 access to important school notifications and news.
The app gives you access to school notifications of all types (voice, email, and text messages) inside a single inbox. You can also change your contact preferences on either the web or mobile app.
Signing up is easy. Use the email address your school has on file for you, and follow these steps:
- Go to: http://go.schoolmessenger.com to use the web-based version from your internet browser, or download the SchoolMessenger mobile app from your app store.
- Click the Sign-Up button at the top of the page.
- Enter your email address and create a password. A confirmation email will be sent to that email address.
- After authenticating via your email, return to SchoolMessenger and sign in using your email and password.
Your account for the web app is recognized on the mobile app, and vice-versa – so you can use whichever method of access is most convenient for you.
Once you’ve created your account, SchoolMessenger will automatically link the messages associated with your email address. You can then:
- View the messages associated with your account.
- Review the last 30 days-worth of messages, and
- View your contact information and configure how you would like to receive notifications.
Device (push) notifications will trigger a badge or alert when you receive new communications from your school or the district. You can choose to receive device notifications in addition to, or instead of, the phone calls or emails you normally receive.