Even though we can’t be together in person, we would love to see pictures of your participation in Spirit Week for the week of March 30!
Please send pictures of student and staff participation by 2 p.m. daily to our communications coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to be shared on our Mohonasen Facebook Page and Twitter!
Spirit Week schedule
- Monday, March 30: School color day, everyone wears a color to represent their school. Bradt, red; Pinewood, purple; Draper, green; High School, blue.
- Tuesday, March 31: What do you want to be? This is your day to dress up as what you want to be or do when you graduate? OR write what you want to be on a piece of paper and hold it up for a photo.
- Wednesday, April 1: School/college/career pride wear
- Thursday, April 2: Team jersey/sportswear
- Friday, April 3: Mohon Proud: Wear Mohonasen gear or black and orange.