Important Health Insurance Information for Mohonasen Staff Members & Retirees
The district provides employees and retirees with a brief summary of all health insurance benefits along with plan rate sheets. Once again, the district is also providing complete side-by-side comparisons (SBC) of benefits and coverage for all health insurance plans. Prescription coverage is still offered through Express Scripts and CanaRx.
These detailed comparisons, along with the traditional rate sheets, can be downloaded by clicking on the links below. Hard copies of these documents are available in the district office, all building offices and at the bus garage.
Please remember that open enrollment runs through the month of May.
If after looking over the SBC’s and/or rate sheets you have any questions or concerns, please contact Ruth Martino at 356-8236 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2019-20 SBC MTA Secure Blue PPO 816
- 2019-20 SBC MSSA-MAA-MSA Secure Blue PPO 815
- 2019-20 SBC MTA-MSSA-MAA-MSA MVP HMO
- 2019-20 SBC Express Scripts-Medco Prescription All
- 2019-20 SBC MTA CDPHP EPO
- 2019-20 SBC MSSA-MAA-MSA CDPHP EPO
- 2019-20 Mohonasen Meds Prescription Program
- Dental Benefit Sheet
- 2019-20 MAA Post Retirees
- 2019-20 MAA Pre Retirees
- 2019-20 MSA Pre Retirees
- 2019-20 MSA Post Retirees
- 2019-20 MTA Retiree % Rates
- 2019-20 MTA 18-82 Actives
- 2019-20 MTA 20-80 Actives
- 2019-20 MSSA Active Rates
- 2019-20 MAA Active Rates
- 2019-20 MSA Actives Rates
- 2019-20 MTA Pre Retirees Rates
- 2019-20 MTA Post Retiree Rates
- 2019-20 MSSA Pre Retiree Rates
- 2019-20 MSSA Post Retirees
If you have any trouble accessing the documents linked from this page, please contact the Communications Office at 356-8250. The FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded here.