The district provides employees and retirees with a brief summary of all health insurance benefits along with plan rate sheets. Once again, the district is also providing complete side-by-side comparisons (SBC) of benefits and coverage for all health insurance plans. Prescription coverage is still offered through Express Scripts and CanaRx.
These detailed comparisons, along with the traditional rate sheets, can be downloaded by clicking on the links below. Hard copies of these documents are available in the district office, all building offices and at the bus garage.
Please remember that open enrollment runs through the month of May.
If after looking over the SBC’s and/or rate sheets you have any questions or concerns, please contact Ruth Martino at 356-8236 or email@example.com.
- Mohon Meds 2021 NEW
- SBC Dental 1015 BS 2021
- SBC Secure Blue PPO 815 2021-22
- SBC Express Scripts-Medco 2021-22
- SBC MVP 2021-22
- SBC CDPHP 2021-22
- 2021-22 MTA Active Pre 2016 18-82
- 2021-22 MTA Active Post 2016 20 80
- 2021-22 MSSA Active Rates
- 2021-22 MSSA-MAA-MSA Post 2005 Retiree Rates
- 2021-22 MSSA-MAA-MSA Pre 2005 Retiree Rates
- 2021-22 MTA Post 2018 Retiree Rates
- 2021-22 MTA Post 2003 Retiree Rates
- 2021-22 MTA Pre 2003 Retiree Rates
If you have any trouble accessing the documents linked from this page, please contact the Communications Office at 356-8250. The FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded here.