The district provides employees and retirees with a brief summary of all health insurance benefits along with plan rate sheets. Once again, the district is also providing complete side-by-side comparisons (SBC) of benefits and coverage for all health insurance plans. Prescription coverage is still offered through Express Scripts and CanaRx.
These detailed comparisons, along with the traditional rate sheets, can be downloaded by clicking on the links below. Hard copies of these documents are available in the district office, all building offices and at the bus garage.
Please remember that open enrollment runs through the month of May.
If after looking over the SBC’s and/or rate sheets you have any questions or concerns, please contact Ruth Martino at 356-8236 or email@example.com.
- 2020-21 Mohon Meds
- 2020-21 Dental Benefit
- 2020-21 SBC SB PPO 815
- 2020-21 SBC Expres Scripts
- 2020-21 SBC MVP
- 2020-21 SBC CDPHP EPO
- 2020-21 MSSA-MAA-MSA Post Retiree Rate
- 2020-21 MSSA-MAA-MSA Pre Retiree Rate
- 2020-21 MTA Retirees 7/1/18 – Present
- 2020-21 MTA Retirees 7/1/03 through 6/30/18
- 2020-21 MTA Retirees Prior to 7/1/03
- 2020-21 MSSA_MAA_MSA Active Rate
- 2020-21 MTA Active Rate post 7-1-2016
- 2020-21 MTA Active Rate Pre 7-1-2016
If you have any trouble accessing the documents linked from this page, please contact the Communications Office at 356-8250. The FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded here.