Important Health Insurance Information for Mohonasen Staff Members & Retirees
Updated May 3, 2018
The district provides employees and retirees with a brief summary of all health insurance benefits along with plan rate sheets. Once again, the district is also providing complete side-by-side comparisons (SBC) of benefits and coverage for all health insurance plans. Prescription coverage is still offered through Express Scripts and CanaRx.
These detailed comparisons, along with the traditional rate sheets, can be downloaded by clicking on the links below. Hard copies of these documents are available in the district office, all building offices and at the bus garage.
Please remember that open enrollment runs through the month of May.
If after looking over the SBC’s and/or rate sheets you have any questions or concerns, please contact Ruth Martino at 356-8236 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Support Staff, Teacher Assistants, Supervisors & Administrators
- Professional Staff (Teachers, Nurses, Pre-7/16)
- Professional Staff (Teachers, Nurses, Post 7/16)
- Professional Retirees (Post 7/03) & Support Staff Retirees (Post 7/05)
- Professional Retirees (Pre 7/03) & Support Staff Retirees (Pre 7/05)
If you have any trouble accessing the documents linked from this page, please contact the Communications Office at 356-8250. The FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded here.