Box Tops for Education continues to be a motivating and profitable program for our students.
Recent winners for our Box Tops for Education treats are:
- Nicholas Ceccucci, Grade 3, Mrs. Krawiecki
- Isabelle Robbins, Grade 4, Ms. Belinsky
- Sadie Perretta, Grade 5, Ms. Walter
- Adriana Soto, Grade 5, Mrs. Pollick
- Selim Hauser, Grade 5, Ms. Pollick
Please continue to send in your Box Tops. There are specially designed collection sheets to make this easy for you to do, and they are a great reminder to clip Box Tops from products you already buy. Here is a list of participating products.
We received our spring check in the amount of $350.70, for a current year total of $1,115.20! We reached our goal of earning at least $1,000 this year. Since Box Tops for Education is a never-ending program, we collect box tops all year round. Any money collected is spent on supplies and equipment that benefit our students. Please see Mrs. Kline if you need more collection sheets. Thanks to all who participate!
In other fundraising news
- Hannaford Helps Schools’ ended its annual fundraising program in December. Pinewood received a check for $75 in early April that reflected the dollars submitted on behalf of Pinewood.
- Price Choppers’ Tools for Schools program also recently completed its 2018-19 effort and Pinewood staff ordered new math equipment with the points that accrued over the five-month collection period.
- Tyson Project A+ Program: Send in any qualifying labels and our school will receive $0.24 cents for each.
If you have any questions about any of these fundraising programs, please contact Mrs. Kline at Pinewood School, email@example.com.