Pinewood aims to join Top 250 Box Tops schools
Pinewood has a new Box Tops for Education goal: to join the Top 250 schools collecting Box Tops in New York.
Currently, Pinewood is ranked 276 out of more than 4,000 schools in the state and has reached more than half ($631) of its $1,000 goal.
The following students from Pinewood are January’s drawing’s winners:
- Shahid Nazir, Grade 3, Mrs. Shafer
- Samuel Caban, Grade 4, Ms. Furlong
- Giana Batcher, Grade 4, Mrs. Evans
- Jacob Bacharik, Grade 5, Ms. Walter
- Jessica Matern-Boniecki, Grade 5, Mrs. Trestick
There will be another drawing in a few weeks. To help reach Pinewood’s goal, visit www.boxtops4education.com to see which products qualify. Since Box Tops is a never-ending program, Pinewood gladly accepts Box Tops all year round. Any money collected is spent on supplies and equipment that benefit our students.
In other fundraising news:
- Hannaford Helps Schools’ annual program has come to a close for this school year. Checks will be sent in April.
- Price Choppers’ Tools for Schools program closed at the end of December. The points earned will be used to order products from their catalog in March. Parents and guardians received a letter about these programs in their child’s backpack. Read more information here.
- Tyson Project A+ Program: Send in any qualifying labels and our school will receive $0.24 cents for each.
- Coca-Cola Give is the school’s newest partner. Read more about how products you purchase can support Pinewood. You can either enter the product code at the website or send qualifying codes to school for submission.
If you have any questions about any of these fundraising programs, please contact Mrs. Kline at Pinewood School, email@example.com.