Update: Bradt raised nearly $1,500 in the sales of the handmade items for local artisans from Kenya.
NED’s Kindness Adventure is visiting Bradt on Friday, May 10. The performance will inspire your child to be kindhearted and caring through storytelling, music and an interactive video of NED’s trip to Kenya.
Did you know? Bradt gets the assembly for free because we’re hosting a Kindness Sale. With each purchase, you help keep kindness going:
- Gives your child a kindness reminder.
- Sends the Kindness Adventure to other schools for free.
- Provides income for artisans in Kenya.
- A small portion from each item sold provides 100 gallons of clean water for kids in Kenya. See what’s happening at KindnessAdventure.com/giving.html
Handcrafted items will be available from Monday, May 13 to Friday, May 17 in the cafeteria during lunches. You may check the following desired items and send payment to school with your child, or visit together. Checks should be made payable to Bradt Primary School.
- $8: Beaded wristband, fabric pencil pouch, stretchy ring, backpack pulls.
- $10: Bead and carved bone necklaces, coil wraps, snap wristbands.
- $15: Rock bracelets, Batik wristband, coin pouches, safari in a bag (with five hand-carved animals)
See more at kindnessadventure.com