Kindergarten registration for the 2023-2024 school year
Kindergarten is an exciting time. Since you are your child’s first and most important teacher, you might be wondering about the kinds of activities you could be doing at home to help your child get a great start in kindergarten. This information has been prepared as a source for suggestions and ideas. View tips here.
Kindergarten registration packets are mailed on Friday, February 3 to families of students in our database who are eligible to attend kindergarten the next school year.
- Kindergarten daytime registration: April 18, 2023, 9-11 a.m., 12-2 p.m.
- Kindergarten daytime registration: April 19, 2023, 12-2 p.m.
- Kindergarten evening registration: April 19, 2023, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Kindergarten parent orientation: April 26, 2023, 6-7 p.m., parents only
- Kindergarten registration paperwork due to Bradt: May 5, 2023
- Kindergarten screening: May 16-23, 2023, by appointment only
Kindergarten packets must be filled out completely in order for a child to be fully registered for Kindergarten. Please note that residency documents are required even if you have a child already attending school in our district. Acceptable forms of proof of residency for Mohonasen Central School District can be found here. To be clear, you must include current immunizations and physicals with your registration packet. Packets should only include copies of important documents, not the originals.
Please call 518-356-8222 to register, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.