Students, staff and alumni are invited to join a three-on-three basketball tournament on Friday, June 7 in support of a good cause. All proceeds from the event will go to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Fund (JRDF). Admission is free with a donation to JRDF.
The event will feature a silent auction, a half-court shot contest, as well as food and drinks. Friends, family and community members won’t want to miss this spirited contest.
- What: 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament to raise money for a good cause
- When: Friday, June 7th @ 4PM
- Where: Mohonasen High School Gymnasium
- Who can play: Open to all high school students, faculty, and alumni. (Only two organized basketball players are allowed per team and teams may consist of faculty members. Maximum 4 per team.)
If you are interested in participating, here are the details:
- The cost to play is $5 per player
- Sign up forms due by May 30 – available in the main office
- No experience necessary
- Double elimination (each team guaranteed 2 games)
- Shirts, food, and drinks will be available for purchase
- Top Teams receive prizes
- Bring your friends and family, spectators are encouraged
- Free admission with a donation
All money raised will be donated to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF). If you have questions, please contact Duncan Tallman at firstname.lastname@example.org.