Applications are now available for eighth grade students interested in enrolling in accelerated Science and Math courses or honors English and Social Studies courses at Mohonasen High School for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Please note the honors application timeline outlined below:
- Students must submit an honors application, signed by a parent to their classroom teacher by Friday, February 7th.
- As part of the HS honors application process, students will be required to complete an on-demand writing task. The on-demand writing task will be held on Feb 25-Feb 27 from 2:15-2:50P.M. in the Draper library. Students must sign up for one day to complete the writing task. Students that do not sign up for one day to complete the writing task will have an incomplete application and will not be considered for enrollment in an honors course.
- Students only need to complete one writing task regardless of the number of honors courses they are applying for enrollment in.
Students must sign up for the writing task by Friday, February 14th.
- Students should bring a charged Chromebook with them to complete the on-demand writing task.
- Students will receive information from the classroom teacher regarding the on-demand writing task and to sign up for a date to complete the task.
If you have questions or concerns, please follow up with the academic administrator. For Science and Math questions, contact Matt Hubbell at email@example.com and for English and Social Studies questions, contact Tasha Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.