Please be reminded that all Grades 6-12 parents and students are required to sign both the Acceptable Use Policy and the 1:1 Chromebook Agreement Form in order for a student to receive a Chromebook. The forms are available through the FamilyID signup page.
As of Sept. 4, a number of families have signed only one of the forms on the FamilyID page. Please be sure you have signed both using FamilyID. FamilyID is a secure online registration program that is already being used throughout the district for athletics, testing and other programs.
All students at Draper Middle School and Mohonasen High School will be participating in a 1:1 Chromebook program for the 2018-2019 school year. Students in grades 6-12 will receive a Chromebook at school in September. In order to receive a Chromebook, each student and a parent/guardian must sign the Acceptable Use Policy and 1:1 Chromebook Agreement Form.
This year, all parents and students will be required to sign both forms electronically using FamilyID.
Register and sign Chromebook forms for students in Grades 6-12:
Parents who do not have a FamilyID account will need to register a new account (Step A below). Parents who already have a FamilyID account should proceed directly to Step B. It is important that each student and parent electronically sign both the AUP and Chromebook Agreement prior to the first day of school in order to receive a student Chromebook in a timely fashion. Your child will not receive his or her Chromebook until the AUP and Agreement have been electronically signed and submitted.
Don’t forget: Parents and students MUST SIGN BOTH forms.
Click on the Family ID link below to register and sign forms electronically and follow the instructions below:
Step A. Registration Process for NEW FamilyID Users:
- Click on the “Register Now” button above or click here.
- Locate the Create Account/Log In at top right-hand corner of the Family ID page. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.)
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you into FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete
- Review your registration summary
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration
Step B. Using FamilyID to Sign Acceptable Use Policy and 1:1 Chromebook Agreement Form
- On the right side of the Mohonasen District homepage, click on this link under CONNECT
- Select the Acceptable Use Policy link for the school your child attends (Draper or High School)
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Login
- Login using your FamilyID credentials
- Fill out the required fields. Both parent and student must electronically sign, then click Continue
- On the next page, click Submit
- Repeat steps 1-6 for the 1:1 Chromebook Agreement Form for your child’s school
- Parents will need to repeat this process for each child attending Draper of the High School
There is a link to the Mohonasen 1:1 Chromebook Guide on the Chromebook Agreement Form page within FamilyID or you can review them here. The Guide provides detailed information regarding the District’s 1:1 Chromebook Initiative. A link to the Chromebook Guide can also be found here.
If you have any questions regarding the 1:1 Chromebook Agreement or Acceptable Use Policy, please contact the Main Office of the school your child attends. If you have questions about the mechanics of FamilyID, please contact FamilyID 24/7 Support at 1-888-800-5583.