Serving students in grades six through 12 at Draper Middle School and Mohonasen High School.
Join the PTSO today!
The Draper- Mohonasen PTSO welcomes parents, teachers, students and community members to join the organization as it kicks off a new year. By joining, your donation will be helping to fund the many activities the PTSO sponsors, such as teen towns, afterglow, award ceremonies, eighth grade dance, senior breakfast and so much more.
Please send your name, address, phone number and email address along with your middle school/high school child(ren)’s name(s). Return the form and your family donation to the PTSO mailbox in the main office at either school.
For more information, contact the PTSO at ptsomohonasen@gmail.
2018-19 Meeting Dates
Tuesday, Sept. 18, 6:30 p.m. in the Draper Middle School Library
Additional meeting dates to be announced.
Draper-Mohonasen PTSO event info
The following is a list of activities supported each year by the PTSO.
- Draper Picture Day – 2 volunteers needed to assist photographers
- High School Picture Day – 2 volunteers needed to assist photographers each day.
- High School and Draper Teacher Welcome Back Breakfast – 2 volunteers to order bagel and fruit platters, set up tables in teachers lounge the night before and bring food morning of event.
- Teen Town – Numerous chaperones needed for this event. (12-15 each teen town) Volunteers will supervise students. Check district calendar for dates.
- High School Homecoming – Volunteers needed to donate cupcakes. Volunteers also needed to work bake sale at the event.
- Faculty Basketball Game – Volunteers needed to help at the door, concession, half time activities and supervise student attendees.
- Afterglow meetings – Parents needed to help organize and carry out the Junior/Senior Dance Afterglow party. Annual event takes place following the Junior/Senior Ball each year. Numerous volunteers are needed for organizing the event as well as the night of event.
- High School Talent Show Bake Sale (February) – Volunteers needed to bake. Also need a couple volunteers to set up and run table. (selling baked goods and waters)
- High School Dodge Ball (March) – Volunteers needed to help at the door, concession, and assist with anything high school needs.
- 8th Grade Dance Committee (dates to be announced early spring)-Assist with organizing and carrying out 8th grade dance in June. Numerous volunteers needed.
- Draper Dodge Ball (April) – Assist with sign up, making team brackets, concession, door, set up and supervising students. Numerous volunteers needed. (This activity is Teen Town)
- Teacher Appreciation Dessert Day (May) – Volunteers needed to organize the donation of desserts, as well as setting up the event. Usually set up the night before and desserts morning of event.
- Senior Breakfast (June)- Volunteers needed to help with set up and prep of food.
- A junior parent volunteer is needed to assist/supervise student helpers at the breakfast on the morning of Senior Breakfast. (Also, numerous junior student volunteers are needed at the breakfast.)