December 11th, 2018
Tuesday – B Day
- Newspaper Club will meet today in room 208. If you are unable to make it and have a completed article, please share it with Mrs. Gordon or post it to the newspaper classroom page.
- There will be an important Yearbook Club meeting today Period 10 in the library. Students interested in being part of the club, please attend the meeting. We will be scheduling for upcoming events and finalizing decisions regarding the yearbook.
- The fitness room will be open for 7th and 8th graders only, Block 10, today and next Tuesday. Only the first 24 students will be allowed in and you must stay the entire period. This can be used for Physical Education make ups or just for fun and fitness.
- We will be going to the City Mission Sorting Center today from 2:15 to 4:00 pm.
- This Friday 12/14 from 7-9pm is Dodge-ball Madness Teen Town! Admission is just $3. To play in the Dodge-ball tournament, just sign up in the main office by Thursday 12/13. You must have a team of 6. You may only play for one team. Once your team gets eliminated you may not join another team. See you there!
- Tomorrow’s breakfast is: Pick Any 4 Items:
- Assorted Bagels
- Assorted Cereal
- Assorted Fruit
- Juice & Milk
**CHROME BOOKS SHOULD BE LOCKED IN LOCKERS PRIOR TO GOING TO LUNCH!!!!!
ALL STUDENTS: PLEASE do not put anything in your chrome book case except your chrome book! Do not store a mouse or your headphones in there, some students have cracked their screen because of this. BE CAREFUL!!
ABSENCES: If your child is out, please call the school by 8:30AM @ 518-356-8350. Please send in a written excuse when your child returns to school.
FUNDRAISING: Please help us fund-raise:
Box Tops for Education www.boxtops4education.com If you need extra box top sheets, please come to the main office. PLEASE keep saving!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!