Class Reunion News
We only know about class reunions if someone e-mails us with a posting. If it’s not here, we don’t know about it. (Really!) If you’re trying to find out if a reunion is in the works for your class and don’t see a notice here, your best bet is to try e-mailing some of your former classmates by searching for them in our alumni directory. If all else fails, maybe YOU’RE the one meant to get the ball rolling?! And then of course you’ll remember to notify us so we can post it here for others, right?
To e-mail a notice about a class reunion:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and follow-up with a phone call the communications office at 518.356.8250 to make sure we received your e-mail. But first, be sure to include all of the following:
- The year your class graduated (i.e., Class of 19##)
- When it will be held (Date and time)
- Restaurant or other location
- Both the name and e-mail address of a person that class members can contact for more information
- Please also remember to specify if it’s a Draper or Mohonasen High School Reunion
Mohonasen Class of 1969 Reunion
- Friday, June 7, 2019 (exactly 50 years after the first Class of 1969 Senior Ball) & Saturday, June 8, 2019
- Organizers are hoping to create a truly unforgettable tribute to that long-ago evening by saying, “Hello again” with a senior ball entitled, “Forever Young”. The Forever Young Seniors’ Senior Ball will be followed by a Forever Young Senior Picnic the following day, at Tawasentha Park, in Guilderland.
- Location, time and other details will be updated as they are finalized
- Please email Roseanne Fiorello Rector at email@example.com. Also, please check out the Class of 1969 reunion event page on Facebook.
Mohonasen Class of 1979 Reunion
The Mohonasen Class of 1979 will be celebrating their 40-year High School Reunion on August 3, 2019 at John Boyd Thatcher Park. Please see our Reunion Facebook page for up to date information at: Mohonasen High School Class of 1979