Class Reunion News
We only know about class reunions if someone e-mails us with a posting. If it’s not here, we don’t know about it. (Really!) If you’re trying to find out if a reunion is in the works for your class and don’t see a notice here, your best bet is to try e-mailing some of your former classmates by searching for them in our alumni directory. If all else fails, maybe YOU’RE the one meant to get the ball rolling?! And then of course you’ll remember to notify us so we can post it here for others, right?
To e-mail a notice about a class reunion:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and follow-up with a phone call the communications office at 518.356.8250 to make sure we received your e-mail. But first, be sure to include all of the following:
- The year your class graduated (i.e., Class of 19##)
- When it will be held (Date and time)
- Restaurant or other location
- Both the name and e-mail address of a person that class members can contact for more information
- Please also remember to specify if it’s a Draper or Mohonasen High School Reunion
Mohonasen Class of 1974 Cocktail Party
- To celebrate your 45th reunion, please join the group from 6 to 9 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 30 at Pinhead Susan’s (38-40 N. Broadway, Schenectady).
- It costs $25 per person and is a cash bar.
- Please RSVP and send your check payment by Nov. 1 to Carol Hitchcock Polsinelli, 20 Leonardo Drive, Clifton Park, NY 12065.
- You may contact Mary Martini Faith at email@example.com