Congratulations to our latest Box Tops for Education treats winners!
The following Bradt and Pinewood students were selected from a drawing to receive a selection of Box Tops goodies.
- Ryder Savignano, Grade K, Mrs. Filarecki’s class
- James Thompson, Grade 1, Mrs. Taylor’s class
- Arianna Quinlivan, Grade 1, Mrs. Yates’ class
- Stella Cox, Grade 1, Mrs. Dennis’ class
- Abigail LaPlant, Grade 2, Mrs. Gabree-Huba’s class
- Aubrie Tighe, Grade 3, Ms. Vumbaco’s class
- Jacob Knefley, Grade 3, Mrs. Brem’s class
- Madison Perretta, Grade 3, Mrs. Varley’s class
- Aidan McGovern, Grade 3, Mrs. Shafer’s class
- Christina Kennedy, Grade 4, Ms. Furlong’s class
As always, please remember that Box Tops for Education is a year-round program, so continue to clip and send your box tops to school on the collection sheets that are sent home monthly. Any money collected is spent on supplies and equipment that benefit students. To learn more about participating products, visit the official Box Tops site at www.boxtops4education.com. Since Box Tops for Education is a never-ending program, we gladly accept box tops all year round.
So far, school officials have submitted a few thousand box tops and hope to raise over $5,000 this school year. Our next check from Box Tops for Education should arrive in May. The final tally for the year will be released at that time.
More fundraising news
Hannaford Helps Schools and Price Chopper’s Tools for Schools programs are also in full swing for this school year. You should have received a letter about these programs in your child’s backpack mail.
Other fundraising programs that may be of interest include Target’s Take Charge of Education program, the Tyson Project A+ program, in which our schools receive $.24 for each qualifying label, and Campbell’s Labels for Education.
If you have any questions about any of these fund-raising programs, please contact Mrs. Poutre at Bradt School or Mrs. Kline at Pinewood School. Thank you for your support!