Eighth Grade Information Night at Mohonasen High School will be held on Wednesday evening, January 30, 2019. It will take place in conjunction with Mo-Tech Night, providing students and families with an exciting look at elective programs available at both the high school and the Center for Advanced Technology (CAT) building in 2019-20.
The following information was mailed to Grade 8 families:
- Letter from MHS Principal Kevin Warren
- Elective choices for incoming freshmen (Families should bring a copy of the electives list with them on Jan. 30.)
8th Grade Information Night Agenda
6:30 – 7 p.m. Mohonasen High School Auditorium
- Opening Comments – Mr. Warren, Principal
- Graduation Requirements – Ms. Anderson, Mr. Hubbell, Ms. Cozza, Mr. Arket
7:00 – 7:45 p.m. High School & CAT
- Elective Course Options – Tour the buildings and find out more about Music, Art, Technology, Business, Family and Consumer Science
Mohonasen faculty and several students will be present to assist with any questions you or your child may have on the courses available to your child during their high school experience. It is important to remember that students will be able to move from one elective area to another throughout their high school experience. The choices they make as freshmen are important but do not necessarily mean that these are the elective areas they will take in future years. High school should be a time of exploration as students mature and learn about themselves; both their interests and aptitudes. Please enjoy the program and make the most informed decision possible for you and your child!
SNOW DATE: Thursday, January 31, 6:30 p.m.