Pinewood School recently received a check from the Box Tops for Education program for $2,711.50. Staff is currently in the process of identifying some student needs for equipment that could be addressed using these funds. Please continue to clip and save Box Tops from participating products. Your support is greatly appreciated.
A drawing was held to recognize some of our Box Tops supporters. Students whose name was called received a Box Tops pencil, magnet and some snacks. As always, the program is ongoing, so please send in your completed Box Tops sheets all year long.
February Box Tops for Education winners are:
- Makaila Gerstman, Grade 3, Ms. Buzzo’s/Ms. Coughlin’s class
- Joshua Bustelos, Grade 4, Mrs. Strang’s class
- Kaitlyn Jones, Grade 5, Ms. Pollick’s class
- Ashton Alexson, Grade 5, Ms. Lounsbury’s class
- Elizabeth DiGesare, Grade 5, Ms. Townsend’s class
Price Chopper’s Tools for Schools program continues through March 25. If we don’t already have your AdvantEdge card number, please send this number to school with your child. It would be outstanding if Pinewood school could be one of the “Top 50” schools in this program.
Thanks, as always, to all families who contribute to these worthwhile programs.