Mohonasen Central School District will participate in a Job Fair from 3 to 7 p.m. on Wednesday, April 26, in the Guilderland High School Senior Gymnasium, 8 School Road, Guilderland Center.
Hiring administrators from more than 25 area districts will be on hand to meet with prospective employees about immediate substitute openings and anticipated vacancies in all titles. Several regional BOCES representatives will be present to assist with the application process for component districts. Regional Certification Officers will also be on hand.
In particular, learn more about potential openings for the following positions:
- Bus drivers, teaching assistants, school nurses (RN)
- Special Education (elementary and secondary levels)
- Elementary Education (K-6)
- Literacy; Enrichment
- K-12 Art; K-12 Music
- K-12 English as a Second Language
- Physical and Health Education
- Technology Education; Business Education
- English 7-12; Social Studies 7-12
- Science 7-12 (all certification areas); Mathematics 7-12
- Library Media Specialist
- Family and Consumer Science
- Foreign Languages (German, Italian, French, Latin and Spanish)
- Speech & Language
- School counselors (elementary and secondary levels)
- School social works (elementary and secondary levels)
- School psychologists
- Benefits Coordinator
Candidates are encouraged to bring multiple copies of their resume for each desired school district or BOCES region.
Please note that this is an open house event; no appointment is necessary. Simply stop by to register your contact information and to complete or drop off an application.
For more information on the event, please contact the Guilderland Central School District Office of Human Resources at (518) 456-6200, ext. 3117.